making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 25 February 2007

Parents are back.

Yeah! My parents are back from UK. They came back last night. They were in UK for 2 months, spending some quality time with my brother and his family. They really enjoyed themselves in UK as my nephews are now old enough to interact with them.

I am definitely glad to have my parents back, so are my girls as Ah Ma and Ah Gong are fantastic cooks. Well, not just us. I have had phone calls from family friends, relatives and my friends, yes, even MY FRIENDS are asking when my parents would be back. They are all looking forward to being able to come over to our place again for lunches or dinners. Hmm... maybe it is time I start picking up some culinary skills from them.

So, family and friends, better book yourself quickly for a lunch or dinner session at our place before they fly off again. =) Hahaha.

No comments: