making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 9 March 2007

Friendship

I met up with 2 good friends for dinner last night. They used to be my colleagues at the centre. We haven't been colleagues for very, very long. I have only known Winnie since November 2004 and Theresa since July 2005. We were a very good team and we also became very good friends. It was very sad for me to see Winnie and Theresa leave the centre in March 2006 and August 2006 respectively. However, as their good friend, I am really, really glad that they made the move. They are so much happier now in their current jobs.

It was really fun catching up with both of them. We could talk and laugh like nobody's business and we could say anything to each other, knowing that we would not offend the other person and that we would not be judged. That's what and how true friends are!



So we are going to meet up next month? ON!

No comments: