making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 7 March 2007

Hi, Godma Evelyn and Godsis Pippa from Marieann

HI, Godma Evelyn and Godsis Pippa!!! It is so wonderful to hear from you! How's everything in Dubai?? How's work, Godma and how's school, Godsis? How's Oma in Germany? I haven't seen all of you for so long, since 2005.

I would love to go to Dubai to visit you, and my mama would love to go SHOPPING in Dubai but after meeting up with you, of course! :) Unfortunately, I won't be going overseas in the near future cos my papa has sworn never to take my sister, Juliane and I overseas again until we are OLDER! (The 2005 Brissie trip aged him by 10 years, hahaha) Hmm...I wonder what he means by OLDER. I am already 5 years old, isn't that old enough?! My mama asked why don't you attend another conference in Singapore like you did in 2005, then we can all meet again. The place where my mama works is having another conference in May. Think about it, won't you?! Both of you are most welcome to stay at our place. Now that I am older, you can teach me to speak German. It would be fun! Oh yes, my mama has a message for you. She said to tell you that she also misses learning from and working with you in EP work, workshops and trainings. She said it was such fun days in HQ, with Martin, Lucy, David and "Uncle". Hahaha. Well, she hopes there will be an opportunity in the near future to work with you again. =) We will all hope and pray, yar?

I, no, we all hope to hear from you again SOON. All the best in all that you do. Take care!

love, Marieann

No comments: