making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 3 March 2007

Pre-Yuan Hsiao Gathering

Ah, life is back to normal. The usual gatherings at our place are finally back! Hahaha.

My mother organised the first gathering since they came back from UK. Tonight, my cousins and a friend of mine were invited over for dinner. My mother cooked her famous Taiwan 扣肉包, braised duck, braised beancurd, stir-fried string bean, chili padi fish and chicken coconut soup. Yummy! During dinner, the girls were entertaining us with Chinese New Year songs. I think we have heard enough of CNY songs to last us for the next year. Hahaha. After dinner, we had her Pu'Er tea to help with the digestion. It was nice catching up with my cousins and friend over what has been happening since they were last at our place before my parents left for UK in Dec 2006.

My cousins and cousin-in-laws

Juliane enjoying her tea


I just love the gatherings at our place, so full of life, fun and laughter. Here's to more gatherings at our place. :)

No comments: