making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 31 March 2007

Still awake II

My best friend, Min called from Sydney in the afternoon and we spoke over the phone for 30 minutes. Hope you will find them useful. It's nothing, really. But if you insist, you can pay me back by taking me SHOPPING when I go over to Sydney! SOON, I HOPE. Hahaha. Hey, Min, do you realise we have been BEST FRIENDS for over 20 years?! That's a LONG time. Take care!

I didn't realise that I was so mentally exhausted after the workshop. By 3:30pm, I couldn't take it anymore. I needed a nap. I slept despite the girls playing games (noisily) on their father's laptop right next to my bed. I was that tired.

I woke up feeling very rested but I did a double take when I looked at my clock. Can't be right?! I slept for 4 hours!! That's the longest nap I have ever taken and I have gotten my much needed rest. But NOW, I am wide awake. It is going to be a long night again.

Anyone online? MSN me!

No comments: