making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 11 April 2007

22 pages

That is how much I have written over 2 days. It seemed a lot but it is actually not. I am just writing down my thoughts, be it words, phrases and/ or sentences, as they come to me. It is still in its rawest of raw form. I will need to refine them later. I will also need to sort them out later in sequence/ order. I am afraid if I stop now to arrange them, I will lose my train of thought (not that it is really any train, just lots of random thoughts here and there). And that is something I do not want happening, especially now that it seemed my writer's block is slowly becoming unblocked!

A good friend and fellow PhD student has today very aptly wished me, "May your writer's block get verbal diarrhoea!". Hahaha. That's a good one! Thanks, Dennis. I really do need it. =)

No comments: