making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 11 April 2007

Baby

Before you all start jumping to conclusions, sorry, NO, I am NOT expecting again. I have already done my national service TWICE. Thank goodness, this "national service" doesn't need to go for reservist. Hmm... is that even possible? Hahaha.

This morning, I went to visit my cousin, Flora at Gleneagles because she has given birth to a beautiful baby girl, Johanna on Monday evening. Johanna is so cute and small! Little feet and hands, little nose, little mouth, little ears, little everything! Really CUTE!! Congrats, Flora.

Oh no, don't get me wrong. Yes, little babies are so cute but note the key word here is I THINK. I am not like dying to have another baby. I have enough, I have two. Hahaha. My goodness, I can't believe that my girls were once that small too! Time really flies.

No comments: