making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 28 April 2007

Out with Juliane

Today, my husband and I had to run separate errands so we each took charge of one daughter.

I brought my younger daughter along to collect my comics at Brash Basah Complex. Before we did that, I took her to the National Library, just next to BBC for a quick visit. The visit turned out to be an hour long. Juliane was really thrilled to see so many books. She was particularly interested with the comics, naming me all the characters she knew - Spiderman, Superman, Batman, ... Ok, looks like another "me" in the making who likes comics: like mother, like daughter. Hahaha. I am also proud of her that she knew to keep quiet in the library even though it is her first visit ever to a library. My thoughts of NL later in another post, so bear with me ;).




We went to BBC for the comics and then walked over to Raffles City for lunch. As it was only 11:30am, there was no crowd. I ordered my Boston Clam Chowder: Grande (larger portion) from The Soup Spoon. I love creamy soup and especially, clam chowder. Hahaha. Juliane was only interested in the roll that came with the soup but she did dip her bread into my soup occasionally.



I brought Juliane to Starbucks because she wanted to eat more bread and I wanted a hot drink. I ended up buying her a Peachy Danish and Lime Juice and for myself, a Caramel Hot Chocolate. I had wanted tea but couldn't resist the hot chocolate. Hahaha.

We left for home around 1pm. Time for Juliane to take her nap and for me to get back to my book. =)

No comments: