making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 8 April 2007

Song in my head...

Have you ever experienced this - for some reason, a song that you have heard before just keeps playing itself over and over again in your head? Right now, I have a song in my head.
It is the theme song from "Roswell", called "Here with me" by Dido.

"Oh I am what I am, I'll do what I want, but I can't hide
And I won't go, I won't sleep, And I can't breathe, until you're resting here with me

And I won't leave, and I can't hide, I cannot be, until you're resting here with me

And I won't go, I won't sleep, And I can't breathe, until you're resting here with me

... ..."

At least, it is a nice song so I don't mind it playing repeatedly in my head. Imagine if it is "SpongeBob SquarePants" theme song, brr... scary. Hahaha.

No comments: