making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 28 April 2007

Thank you

Thanks, SA, for all your trouble and effort in looking up the books, both those that I am intending to look at and those that I might be interested in. I really appreciate it! Guess what, I also did some "homework" last night but most books are out on loan. Sigh. That means I don't have to go?! :D Hahaha. Only joking. All the more I should go after your effort, although it looks like nice weather to curl up in bed with a good book, like "The Swarm". Still reading it, only at pg 387 out of 881 pages. A bit slow going for this book. Usually, I can finish a Rollins/ Reilly within 12 to 24 hours, which means I read through the night.

Yar, NLB should pay you a commission for trying to promote library going. Hahaha.

Ok, I am off to the library. It opens at 10am, doesn't it? I like libraries when they are free of people, like early in the morning. Just books and me. Will talk about my experience of the new NL and my past library experiences in my next post.

No comments: