making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 9 May 2007

28 Hours Later...

Within 28 hours ...

Not enough sleep. Mood: Foul.

My paper has been re-written. Sent to PI and has been okay-ed. Mood: Foul but getting better.

My slides has been re-done. Sent to PI . PI changed mind and wanted something taken out which PI originally wanted in. Mood: Getting foul again.

I re-did the slides again for the third time! Sent to PI and has been okay-ed. Mood: Foul but getting better again.

Needed to get out of office! Asked a good friend if he was still interested, if he could see "28 Weeks Later" TODAY. Good friend said possible. Mood: Getting better.

Good friend called after his meeting and we left for GV Grand. Mood: Getting better and better.

Watched "28 Weeks Later", ate sweet popcorn. Mood: Never felt better!

Good friend showed me the comics he borrowed from the library! Mood: Pensive.

28 hours later: work done, had company of good friend, saw "28 Weeks Later". Mood: Happy!

"28 Weeks Later" is not too bad but I think I preferred the first one, "28 Days Later". I anticipated what would happen. It has kind of lost the element of surprise/ horror for me. Just wondering, will they come up with "28 Months Later"??

PS. Thanks for your company and friendship, D.

Updated 10 May 2007, 12:20am.
I am feeling really tired but I can't get to sleep. Have you ever felt this way before? Since I can't sleep, I did the next best thing, reading. Half way through "The Cabinet of Curiosities" now... really gripping... Looks like sleep is going to be evasive again tonight...

1 comment:

hweiming said...

Haven't heard from you. Been super busy, SA? =)

I have got a good friend who is into comics too. Maybe you guys can chat about comics... lol

Ok, my CSI has started. Going to watch my telly now. Talk to you later.