making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 31 May 2007

Aches, aches, aches

No, don't worry. I am not coming down with anything.

Attending the conference has finally taken its toll on me. It has been a lot more exhausting than I realised. I am tired and aching all over now. Not used to all the "exercising"! Hahaha. LOL. I guess once in a while, it is good to get a "work-out" like that. Hahaha. LOL.

I had a long nap in the late afternoon after meeting with a good friend. Really needed it! Feeling slightly rested now. I shall continue to read my Hamilton. It has been neglected during the conference. Hahaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A voice from the (recent) past here. Still busy with the event I'm organising, but I can fully sympathise with you. Conference time is often tiring, with lots of physical work (you'd think there wouldn't be!). In fact, all the rushing in and out of places, tight schedules, the moans from complaining participants (for various reasons)... one can't wait for the climax of the event which for organisers (and participants too) usually means the END of the conference, when all can finally collapse in a blurry feel-good but dead exhausted haze.

Yes, I'm no stranger to conferences (another hint), but at the end, one must ask - was it good for the participants? If it was, then it's worth it. Right? :)

SA (involved in another major event now, dead tiring!)
ps. Will talk more later! Hamilton? Hmmmm :) :)

hweiming said...

My Dear SA,

It is wonderful to hear from you again. Thought maybe you found another blog to follow. Hahaha. It's awfully nice of you to reply me in the midst of another major event for you! Thanks, SA.

From your most apt description, you are definitely NO stranger to conferences. It is exactly how I feel - the physical rushing here and there; the mental, psychological & emotional stimulation and feel-good at the end of it all! Really glad to know that you can understand how I feel! LOL. Now I am actually looking forward to attending another conference! Soon! Hahaha.

Hmm... so you attend conferences too, huh? Must tell me more next time. lol. Talk to you later.

PS. Yes, I am reading Hamilton. Surprised?! Why? Thought you wanted me to try Hamilton. Hahaha.