making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 11 May 2007

Comic Fans

During my msn chatting with good friend, D (during the wee hours of this morning), I only then realised the extent of his craze for comics too! Now that's two friends I know, D and SA, who are huge comic fans. Ok, one I still don't exactly know his identity. Hahaha.

After lunch, D brought me to Queenstown Library for a quick look at the Comics there. Well, Queenstown library is the nearest community library to my home. But because I don't drive, it would actually be more convenient for me to go to downtown NLB or Taka Library. D kindly passed me one of the comics that he has borrowed: Wolverine - Enemy of the State. I could only borrow two more before I maxed out my library card: Justice League of America - New World Order and The Sandman - Vol 1. Pitying me, D borrowed on my behalf: Ultimate Fantastic Four Vol 1. He is such a good friend. Really. :) When he tried to borrow his reserved New X-Men, he found that he had maxed out his library quota of 8 books!! Can you imagine his horror?? Sorry, D!! :P Starbucks coffee on me. I will return Ultimate Fantastic Four as soon as possible. Hahaha.

At the moment, I am trying to write a letter to the government. Trying to finish it soon so that I can get back to my Fantastic Four and then Wolverine... to my comics! Hahaha.

PS. I have been told not many girls read comics or are comic fans. I ain't that odd, right, am I?! Hahaha.


Updated 12 May 2007, 3:56am.
I am still awake trying to write my letter to MinLaw. My friend is also struggling to write his letter. Forge on, Fellow Activist! Hahaha. Btw, I finished reading Ultimate Fantastic Four amidst my writing. Hahaha. So much for concentration on the writing of the letter. Hahaha.

No comments: