making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 29 May 2007

Conference: Day 2

Again, took a lift from the same good friend to the conference. Thanks, friend.

Attended 2 keynote speeches. Really interesting. Could use some of the notes for my PhD dissertation.

Went to a panel discussion on Asian Pedagogies. I found the second discussant really good. I was really engrossed in what he was saying that I didn't hear my friend when she called me. Hehehe.

Spoke further at lunch with the professor who agreed to be my reader. He is really, really nice. He asked that I send him whatever I have and he would give me comments. Now I must really write my dissertation more QUICKLY. Hahaha.

Had encounter with an extremely obnoxious lady professor. Really disliked her. Later found out that she is actually PUBLIC ENEMY No. 1.

Now, trying to look through my slides and maybe do some notes because presentation is tomorrow. A little anxious because my former colleagues, from school and MOE HQ, are coming to see me present. Should be okay. Hahaha.

I am feeling very tired but at the same time, very relaxed. Paradox huh. Hahaha.

No comments: