making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 30 May 2007

Conference: Day 3

The last day of the conference. Yippee!

Attended a very, very interesting keynote address. I will never see language as dead again, really enjoyed learning about the postmodernist theory, ...

Had to skip the next keynote address as I had to prepare for my presentation. I am always nervous, right before the presentation. But the second I start talking, I am alright as I have forgotten about my nervousness and fear. I think my presentation was quite clear so no questions were asked. Hahaha. After the whole presentation, former colleagues waited outside the seminar room to applaud me again . So embarrassing. *Blush* Hahaha.

After the conference closing ceremony, we decided to go celebrate. For some of us, the conference had been downright hard work. So it is time to celebrate! Hahaha.
A lot of bonding have occurred among us throughout the 3 days of conference. And when we celebrated, lots of FUN we did have on this last day of conference! :P

1 comment:

hweiming said...

Hi SA,

How are you? Still very busy with work? :)

I myself have finished with a conference. Don't think I want to do much, except just to recoup from the hectic and exhausting conference schedule I have had, especially on the last day of the conference! If you know what I mean. LOL. Should be relatively free next week.

Hope to hear from you soon. I miss reading your comments about books, comics and such. So rare to find a like minded soul in terms of the reading interests. Take care.