making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 18 May 2007

Down and Out... almost

I went to a school early in the morning and was there for a good half of the morning. Headache was still pounding away and seemed to get worse by the minute... thump... thump... thump...

Decided enough was enough. I couldn't possibly make it back to office and survive another 3 meetings. I informed the office and went to see a doctor. It's a viral fever. Ok. Just as long as I am given something to relieve the pounding and the pain in my head, bearing in mind I am allergic to paracetamol, panadol, aspirin. Sometimes, I think to myself, of all things, why am I allergic to the most common types of painkillers? Why?? I really don't know. Sigh :(

Came home, took lunch, took medication, checked emails, replied emails and went to sleep. After having slept for the whole afternoon. I am feeling so much better now. Hmm...come to think of it, during my nap, I had another interesting dream about something which I recently chatted with a good friend about. Hahaha.

Maybe I can do something light and enjoyable tonight, like reading my Pendergast. He has been neglected for the past few days due to work. Wait, Dear. I am coming. Hahaha.

PS. Thanks, Friends, for your concerns. I am definitely on the mend. :)

Updated 19 May 2007, 12:14am
Slept a little just now. Now I am wide awake. Almost finishing "Dance of Death". Will be able to write about it later. =)
Oh, and whoever is awake, you know the routine. Hahaha.

No comments: