making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 25 May 2007

Funny Me?? Hahaha

Today, my friend and colleague, E happened to tell another colleague of ours, M about my blog. He became interested to read my blog. E claimed that reading my posts would brighten up someone who is sad, because my posts are funny. The two of them started to read my blog then and there. Hahaha. Me funny?? Really. Hahaha. Now I shy! Hahaha.

Decided to do a Blogthing on blogging personality. Here is the results.

Your Blogging Type is Cutting Edge and Amusing

You're a legendary storyteller, and you amuse many with your anecdotes.
In fact, you can turn the dullest part of your day into a colorful event.
You're also up on what's new and cool - from fashions, to links, to gadgets.
You're the perfect combo: down to earth, funny, and a little mischievous.

Hmm... What do you all think? Hahaha. I don't quite agree with the "up on what's new and cool - from fashions, to links, to gadgets". Friends who know me well will know I am NOT IT savvy at all. Hahaha. As for the rest, ... Hahaha.

But no matter what it is, I am glad that I can amuse my friends. There is no greater joy than bringing joy to others.

No comments: