making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 8 May 2007

"Geum-Soon"-Marieann and "Geum-Soon"-Juliane

Have any of you been watching the Korean show "Be Strong, Geum-Soon!" ("加油, 金顺!") on Channel U? Just for the benefit of those who haven't watched the show, it is about a young widow and single mother, Geum-Soon, who works as a hairdresser. She is a kind-hearted girl who never becomes discouraged or blames other people - no matter what happens in her life.

Well, my girls have been following the show. They are crazy about the show and the sassy dress sense of Geum-Soon. Whenever they are free, they would be playing hairdresser, trying to be like Geum-Soon and experimenting with each other's hair to make it as outrageous as possible. Here are the results of their hair experimentation during the weekend.





When they are tired of messing with each other's hair, they looked for the next victim, opps, I mean "client". Can't hurt their feelings, right?! Hahaha. Guess who?! Yup, ME!!! I have to make sure there are no scissors around because Juliane would really give you a hair-cut! Hahaha. Sorry, no photo to show how I looked because I really looked like a crazy fool with all the different hair pins sticking all over my hair!!! I still have an image to protect, ok?! Hahaha.

No comments: