making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 23 May 2007

I HATE ENBLOC!!!

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HATE ENBLOC!!!

Why can't some people see past the monetary gain??!! I am really upset about this whole enbloc thing. I have all sort of NASTY thoughts going through my head, mainly on how to deal with such people with no heart for the home... craving it out with a spoon, a VERY BLUNT spoon might just be able to appease my anger... for a little while. There are worse, FAR WORSE thoughts but I shan't say them here... I must be mindful of my readers' feelings...

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HATE ENBLOC!!!

Updated 24 May 2007, 9:11pm
Sorry about my emotional outburst. It is just too much after coming home from a hard day of work to see a letter regarding the enbloc of your home, your safe haven. How would you feel?? Well, no one messes with this Scorpio...

No comments: