making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 5 May 2007

Reading, First Month, Headache, Reading

Reading. I started reading "Brimstone" late last night or rather early this morning. It is very engaging. Page after page, chapter after chapter. I just couldn't put the book down! However, I was defeated by sleep around 2am. I woke up at 3am to find the book still in my hands. Hahaha. I continued reading when I woke up this morning. Thank goodness, I didn't have to work.

First Month. Today is Johanna's first month celebration. My cousins invited us for lunch at their condo's function room. But in the end, only I went as husband was not well. It was also catching up time with my other cousins and relatives (most of my relatives are overseas, either in Malaysia (father's side) or Taiwan (mother's side)).

Headache. After lunch, I started having a bad headache. I realised it was the catered food. The food must have had tons of MSG in them. I am allergic to MSG. And worse, I am also allergic to painkillers such as Panadol and Aspirin so I can't take anything to relieve my headache. Sigh. I could only drink lots of water and try to have a little rest. I hate headaches.

Reading. After a little nap, I felt much better. On with my reading! Hahaha. Of course lah. A little headache is not going to stop me from reading. I am so close to the end now. Hahaha. My dear friend, I will let you know what I think of Brimstone really soon. So stay tuned!

No comments: