making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 3 May 2007

Sleep... zzZZ

Ok, it's confirmed. It is okay to read the whole night through when you DON'T have to work the next day! I am suffering now at work. All I can think of is sleep. Served me right, I guess. Lack of will power when it comes to a good book. Hahaha.

But actually, I am also thinking of "Ice Station" - how will the story end?! Can only do that tonight. How many more hours to go before knock-off time? Counting down the hours now. 5 hours ... ... zzZ zZZ. No, I am awake. Hahaha.

Almost forgot, got a Team-building High Tea Buffet session at Royal Plaza Hotel, Scotts Road from 3:30 to 5:30pm. Hmm... it's opposite Far East Plaza, where Sunny is. Can take a walk over to see what Sunny has. HAHAHA. Only joking. I will only be there to return "The Swarm".

PS. Should be able to finish "Ice Station" by tonight, before or past midnight, depending on what time I get home after the high tea. Will let you know how the story is. =)

Updated 3 May 2007, 7:30pm
The international high tea buffet was actually quite good. A stroke of luck for us too because they are having a promotion this month but from Mondays to Thursdays only - when there are three guests, you pay for two only. Not bad, huh. =)

Ok, I am going back to my book now. Be good, let me finish it and I will let know you what it is all about. Talk to you later. ;)

2 comments:

Serge Halimoncevich said...

You are public person, you write the blog, will be may to you interestingly to enter your name in history. Look it - The World Monument of love now it free of charge.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have another admirer who wants you to be in a book! Look at how your world revolves around the written word eh :)

Went to the library today and discovered they have purchased new graphic novels which are the "premier" ones by Marvel. These are the hardcover ones which usually takes a while before they release it on softcovers. Do see if you can find those when you visit the library.

Saw Rielly books there too but with Martin still my main book for now, and it looks like it's going to take a month to read it, no point borrowing anything for now. Any good Rielly book to recommend as a first read?

I'm guessing you should be finishing Ice Station tonight right? LOL

I also noticed that you have expensive taste in food!! I've always wondered how Singaporeans can be so rich that they can afford to each such meals regularly... each costing easily in excess of $30 per person!!

Give me my cheeeken lice for tree dollar... LOL

SA