making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 8 May 2007

Something Wrong...

Someone mentioned that my kids seemed to have disappeared from my blog. Well, not to worry, they are still around. Trust me. Hahaha. I guess I should have mentioned it but I slipped my mind to do so. My oversight. Sorry :(

I am currently experiencing some posting problems with my blog since Friday. I have not been able to upload images/ photos onto my posts, not able to change font colour/ size, not able to change alignment, etc, etc. Yes, it has been REALLY frustrating for me! And me not being very IT-savvy, makes it all the worse. For me, it is either all or nothing. I guess there is a perfectionist streak in me. Hahaha.

I really hope I can resolve the posting problem soon so that we can all have some photos to look at. =) Cross your fingers and toes too! Hahaha.

PS. Anyone out there who have resolved similar posting problems, please let me know the solution. Thanks.


Updated 8 May 2007, 8:00pm
Yippee!!!! Posting problem solved. I can start uploading photos and changing font colour again. Thanks for bearing with me.

No comments: