making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 9 May 2007

Stuck in my mind

Since talking with SA about chick flicks, I can't get the last "chick flick" I saw out of my mind.

It is "The Lake House". "The Lake House" must have strike a chord in my heart a lot deeply than I realised! I can almost hear the song from the movie: "(I Can't Seem To) Make You Mine". It is a good story about love transcending time and space...

What's wrong with me? How come I am feeling melancholic all of a sudden??


Updated 9 May 2007, 1:14am.
Ok, feeling much better now. Was feeling gloomy over the extra work that I have to do (through no fault of mine!). I managed to re-write the paper. One down, another to go - the slides. Wonder if I can keep awake until I finish my slides? I can only dream. Wait, am I awake or asleep?! Hahaha.

No comments: