making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 17 May 2007

Thunderstorm & Sale

There was a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Loud peals of thunder... comparable to the recent thunderstorm we had on one of the nights in late April. The thunders were really loud and close by. I went to check on Juliane who was taking a nap. What I saw made me laughed. Remember she used my hands as her ear mufflers the last time. This time, she used her own hands to cover her ears. She looked really funny, still sleeping but hands over her ears and elbows sticking in the air. How could anyone sleep in that unnatural position! I wished I had taken a photo of her. Unfortunately, the next loud peal of thunder woke her up. Maybe next time. Hahaha.

By evening, the storm had passed. I ventured outdoors to the Isetan Private Sale. I bought my Clarins skincare products and a Kipling backpack. Yes, another Kipling bag. Hahaha. I just love the little monkey hanging from the bag. I guess only a fellow Kipling fanatic can understand my love for Kipling. Hahaha. Yar, D? =)

I walked over to Borders to browse at the books, CDs, and DVDs. But nothing caught my fancy. Decided to go for a Moroccan Mint Tea latte from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. It's nice to have a hot drink in this cool weather. Hahaha.


Updated 17 May 2007, 11:28pm
Hmm... I think I am coming down with something. My nose is feeling kinda funny and I am having one of those tension headaches. And I can't take painkillers, allergic to them, remember. I think it could be the weather... See how it goes tomorrow... I think I will turn in early tonight...

No comments: