making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 6 May 2007

Two at a Time

I am always doing two things at a time. It is a habit since young - listening to music while doing homework, while studying. Of course, got told off by parents. But I just couldn't change. Now older, I'm watching television while doing my work or writing. Like right now, I am watching "Ultraviolet" while writing my post. Hahaha.

As I have mentioned before, I am someone who needs to be "on move" mentally. I get very bored if I am concentrating on just one thing. I actually do better or focus better when I am doing two things at a time. A paradox, huh? So it is not unusual for me to be: writing and watching tv, writing and listening to music, writing and msn-ing, writing and emailing, writing and blogging, reading and watching tv, reading and listening to music, reading and msn-ing, reading and blogging, ... You get the picture. Hahaha.

Now that I have finished my books (which I only borrowed on Friday), I am bored again. I guess I will do some work later tonight. Since I don't have to go in for counselling tomorrow, I will be staying up late. So again, if anyone is still awake or bored as well, keep me company via my email, msn, or blog, ok? Will be waiting. Hahaha :)

PS. Since I don't have to work tomorrow, I think I shall go for a movie. I think I have an inkling what I may watch. But let's see if a friend can correctly guess what I would watch. Hahaha. So, SA, want to make a guess? LOL :)

Updated 7 May 2007, 12:50am
SA guessed correctly. I will be going to watch Spiderman 3. I would have gone for 2 movies if 28 Weeks Later is out. Too bad, they are only showing the sneak on Tuesday 8 May. Hahaha. Yippee, can eat popcorn. Hahaha.

No comments: