making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 14 May 2007

Zero Hours

Zero hour 1 - 01:20am.
I was still awake pretty late last night or pretty early this morning. Was kind of getting hungry because I only had tea in the afternoon. A good friend happened to be online and was hungry as well. We decided to go grab a midnight snack. Asked my husband if he wanted to go. All he managed to say were, "Sleep. No. Go", and went back to sleep. Hahaha. Good friend came to pick me up and we went to Holland V. We did a bit of midnight shopping at Cold Storage before settling for egg prata and roti john. I never expected to see people still out so late in the night. Nightowls, my kind. Hahaha. It has been a long time, at least 6 years, since I have been out at this time of the night. I do miss watching the midnight shows, especially the horror shows. Hahaha. So anyone interested in going for midnight snacks or midnight shows, I am game. LOL.


Zero hour 2 - 13:20pm
I was at Library @ Orchard to return Wolverine comics as well as to sign up library membership for my girls. Done in a jiffy! Now, together with my girls' library cards, I can borrow a total of 12 books. Now, friends who are comic fans, I can help you to borrow your comics and graphic novels. But be nice, be very, VERY NICE to me. HAHAHA.
PS. I think I prefer going to downtown NLB for the comics and graphic novels cos the collection there is the largest as compared to those at Queesntown Library and Library @ Orchard.

Zero hour 3 - 14:00pm
I met my mother in town to attend to some banking matters at two banks. The last bank was at The Centrepoint. I have only been to The Centrepoint thrice since they renovated it. I used to go there much, MUCH MORE OFTEN because my alma mater, SCGS used to be on Emerald Hill Road. Hahaha. After graduation, the visits became less often. Being at Centrepoint today, sure brings back fond memories of my schooldays. =)

Updated 14 May 2007, 11:15pm
I have decided to put reading The Sandman comics on hold. I have moved on to reading "Dance of Death" first as I realised that I have to return it sooner than The Sandman. Besides, I have been wondering what happened to Pendergast. I just can't resist mysteries. Need to find out what happened .... Hahaha.

No comments: