making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 12 May 2007

zZZ and Relax, Dessert and Flowers

Went to sleep at 6:20am after finishing my letter to MinLaw. Thanks, D for being a slave driver. Hahaha. Woke up at 11am, the latest ever for me, especially with kids. :) Brought Juliane out as I had promised her. Had lunch at Sakae Sushi and browsed at Borders. All these while, I felt as if I was floating in the air. I was still in dire need of sleep!! Went straight to sleep again when I reached home. Don't worry, Juliane was already knocked out on the way home. Hahaha.




Finally, sent out the letter to MinLaw, after checking through it umpteen times. Now, I could settle down to read my Wolverine! Hahaha. It was slow-going as I have to recall the various mutants and their powers. It has been a while since I read X-Men comics. Thanks to D, who gave me a crash course and brought me up to date with The Hand, Hydra, Shield, Nick Fury, Elektra. Otherwise, I would have been totally lost while reading Wolverine: Enemy of the State. Hahaha.

We went to Takashimaya after dinner. Well, not to shop. My main purpose was to visit the library. Hahaha. I had to return Ultimate Fantastic Four comics so that D can borrow his New X-Men. The girls enjoyed wandering in the library. Hmm... but I found they were gravitating towards the cafe. Don't worry, I shall bring them to downtown NLB, no cafe within the library. LOL =) Since we were already at Taka, might as well go for dessert at Aji Tei Dessert House. Yar, I just can't resist sweets! Hahaha.



After dessert, the girls wanted to buy some flowers. My husband was like, "Buy flowers for what?!". Huh? What's wrong with buying flowers? No wonder, in 8 years, (since the time we started dating to now, being married), he has only given me flowers 3 times. Ok, I am quite a practical person and would much prefer practical presents, like book vouchers. But, hey, I am still a girl. Of course, I don't expect him to give me flowers on every special occasion. Once in a long while though, it would be nice if he suddenly surprises me with flowers, right?! Hahaha. Get the hint?

No comments: