making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 17 June 2007

7th Wedding Anniversary...

Hubby and I are married for 7 years today. It is a long time...

So far, it is just like any other ordinary day, any ordinary Sunday. Just lazing around... Probably go out for lunch later with the girls (the usual Sunday activity)... I am not holding my breath for anything interesting/ special happening... serious. I have been in this marriage long enough to know. Lol.

Don't believe me? Let's start a bet, see if anything happens? Anyone game? Lol.

Updated 17 June 2007, 7:22pm
We went to The Central for lunch at The Manhattan Fish Market. The girls each ordered a Big Boat kiddie meal (fish nuggets, calamari and a glass of orange juice). Hubby ordered an Onion soup and a Grilled Catch of the Day (fish). I ordered a Clam Chowder and a starter, Sizzling Louisiana Prawn where the prawns were poached in creamy Louisiana sauce. We ordered another two starters, Crispy Shrimps (fried mini shrimps) and Garlic Butter Mussels where the mussels were cooked in a creamy garlic butter sauce. The soup and the chowder were disappointing, as was hubby's Catch of the Day. The starters were actually good, especially my Louisiana Prawns. Lol.


Big Boat kiddie meal - fish nuggets, calamari and fries

Starters: Crispy Shrimps - fried mini shrimps and Garlic Butter Mussels - mussels cooked in creamy garlic butter sauce

My starter: Sizzling Louisiana Prawns - prawns poached in creamy Louisiana sauce

Hubby's Grilled Catch of the Day

After lunch, we headed to The Centrepoint. It was shopping time again. Hahaha. I don't think I have shopped this much before. I bought a dress from Robinsons, a blouse and a pair of sunglasses from Esprit. We had a simple afternoon tea at Esprit Cafe by Aromas. It is actually a nice, quiet place to have tea. After tea, I went to OG, Orchard Point to get 2 more items before we headed home.

Some of you must be wondering if anything interesting/ special happened. Well, if you took up the bet, you would have lost. Nothing happened! Told you already. Lol. It is just another ordinary Sunday.

No comments: