making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 16 June 2007

Busy Day

I was out of my place by 8:30am... returned home at 7:30pm. My poor, tired feet. LOL.

8:30 - 11:30 am
I was at my gynae's (at Gleneagles Medical Centre) for my annual check-up - the full works (pap smear, ultrasound scan, etc). Better to be safe than sorry, especially after my health scare a year ago. I am on a new lease of life and I intend to keep it that way. LOL. After almost 3 hours (in between waiting, I was reading Child's Deep Storm), I was given a clean bill of health. My gynae thinks that I am perfect for having more babies. Err... no thank you. Hahaha.

11:45 - 12:45 pm
I managed to come home to check my emails, sent out an email to good friend, and replied SA's comment on my blog. SA wanted to know which books or series of David Gemmell to start on. I tried my best to help but will have to ask my brother for more information as he is the one reading Gemmell.

1:30 - 3:30 pm
We met up with Juliane's Godfather, who came back to Singapore, from UK, for lunch. Juliane was happy to see her Kai Ye. Our mutual friend, Kuan Ling also joined us for lunch at Crystal Jade Golden Palace, Paragon. We had our usual Dim Sum. Lol.



3:30 - 5:00 pm
Since I am already at Paragon, might as well have a look around, right?! I haven't done so much window shopping as today since the Great Singapore Sale started. Hahaha. Hmm... nothing caught my eye, can save money. LOL.

5:15 - 7:15 pm
Hmm... since already out, might as well as shop some more, right?! Don't waste time. Hahaha. We went back to our favourite haunt, Isetan Scotts. We parked the car at Wheelock Place and walked to Isetan using the underpass. Here, I finally managed to find something that caught my fancy - a dress. Lol.
Time for dinner, decided that dinner should be a simple affair. Took the girls to MOS Burger. LOL. Yup, dinner was really simple, delicious and INEXPENSIVE (to those who always said I only go for expensive food, you are wrong! LOL). Hahaha. I think the girls enjoyed their dinner but I would not be doing this often. After all, fast food not that good for health, right? :P



7:30 pm
Home Sweet Home. Time to put my feet up, make a cup of tea, hmm... maybe Mint tea and go back to my reading of Child's Deep Storm which a very good friend lent to me. Bliss! LOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gemmell's books, all good. Start with:

Drenai Series:
Start with Waylander, Legend, The King Beyond the Gate...

Jon Shannow Novels:

Rigante Series:

Troy Series:

Individual Fantasy Titles:
Knights of Dark Renown
Morning Star
Dark Moon
Echoes of the Great Song

hweiming said...

Thanks. I will pass the information on to SA. Hmm... maybe I should start reading Gemmell again after my writing is finished. But I think I will start with the Troy series.