making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 5 June 2007

Life

A good friend sent me an email yesterday. Don't want to break friend's confidence so I won't elaborate what the email was about. The email has certainly set me thinking.

Life is really unpredictable. It dishes out surprises, both pleasant and unpleasant on its own terms and when we least expected them. We can have the most perfect plans for our lives - work, career, marriage but sometimes, things just don't go the way we wanted or planned. We can't pre-empt Life but we can certainly learn to accept the surprises with grace. In other words, plan all we want but leave room for Life's surprises!

C'est la vie!

***
Had a meeting today. A very interesting one. The decisions made at this meeting will impact on my life and I gladly accept. I truly believe that everything in this life has a purpose, no mistakes, no regrets, no coincidences.

"Learn to get in touch with silence within yourself, and know that everything in this life has purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from" - Elizabeth Kubler-Ross.

No comments: