making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 13 June 2007

Moods

Happy Mood
Went into work for a meeting. Met some colleagues and they commented about my new hair style and my dressing. Although I have had my new hair style for a while now, I haven't met some of my colleagues as the research centre is big. They said I look younger with the new hair style. Well, I look young with or without the new hair style. Hahaha. Only joking. Most commented that my dressing is different too, wearing short skirts, short dresses and such, looking very different, not so prim and proper. Well, actually, those are my old clothes which I haven't wore for quite a while. Just thought it is a waste not to wear since I can still fit into them. Since no time is a good time, why not just wear them now, right?! Hahaha.

It is always nice to hear compliments from people about how one looks. Thank you, Friends for your compliments. It made me very happy indeed. LOL.

***
Excited Mood
It is always exciting to go to new places, to see new places, to do new things once in a while. It breaks the monotonous routine of daily life. It shakes you out of a rut. We have to live in the here and now. Not in the past, not in the future. Life is swirling around us, we just have to stop and take notice. I have done so today. Have you?

***
Pensive Mood
All of a sudden, I am given a few choices. Each has its pros and cons. I really don't know what to do. Suddenly, I am wanted. Hmm... am I that good?! Lol. A good friend have mentioned that I shortchange myself. Ok, maybe I do have something in me... :)

Sigh. Headache. I have to be really diplomatic and not offend anyone.

No comments: