making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 19 June 2007

More SHOPPING and My Blog

Ok, something is very, very wrong. I have never done so much shopping before!

Hubby called at 7:15pm and asked if I wanted to go into the city as he needed to go to Wheelock to get his mobile phone fixed. Well, why not?! Hahaha. I ended buying lingerie from Tangs and a denim skirt from Far East Plaza. So far for this GSS, I spent around $800 buying earrings, lingerie, blouse, skirt, dresses, sunglasses and camera. Oh dear, it is like I have been possessed by the shopping spirit or something. LOL. Ok, I need to get a hold of myself! STOP SHOPPING! Hahaha.

***
Hubby told me that his friend has been reading my blog and has found it interesting. Thank you. Glad to know that my blog is not boring. LOL. =)
I also want to thank my other friends who have been following and reading my blog too. Hope it has been interesting enough for all of you. LOL. Thank you. Oh yes, if my posts have, at times, brought a smile or two to your faces, I couldn't be happier. :) Am only too glad to make my friends happy.

I have wanted my blog to be a way of keeping in touch with all of you. Do feel free to leave me your comment or drop me an email. Keep in touch. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HM, you are getting real good with your photography skills =) bravo bravo. Very nice colours and always capturing the happy moments.. .love them. And so happy to know that you have been shopping... anyway, when school reopens, I will be freer to go for late night movies in town, if you are keen!!! so keep me in mind on the next horror movie you gonna watch k!!!

hweiming said...

Thanks for your compliment about my photography skills. =) Contrary to what people think, I am not new to this. I used to be taking photographs in Australia quite a fair bit. It was hard not to be caught up in it as I was hanging out with two very good Aussie friends who were into photography. Sadly I have put my interest in photography aside since coming back to S'pore, and for far too long...

At least, I am picking it up again. =) Hope to improve my skills further. Another good friend is giving me tips... lol.