making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 25 June 2007

Perfume

A good friend asked what fragrance I am using because it smells nice.

I am currently using Par Amour Eau de Parfum, Clarins (since end 2006). It is a floral woody fragrance containing a blend of pink peppercorns, blackcurrants, and ottoman rose.

My first perfume was my 18th birthday present from my NJ mates - Anais Anais Perfume, Cacharel. When I was in uni, I switched to Zinnia Eau de Toilette from Floris, London. I only stopped using Zinnia (after 5 years) when I could no longer buy it in Singapore, only from London. Too far to travel... Lol. After Zinnia, I used Paris Eau de Toilette, Yves Saint Laurent for 2 years. When I was in Sydney in 1999, I bought O Oui! Eau de Toilette, Lancome. I was using it until Clarins came out with its fragrance, Par Amour.

For all the fragrances that I have used, they are floral in nature. I like the romantic and sensual feelings evoked by these floral fragrances. Lol. I tended to use each of them for a period of time before changing because it is not easy finding a fragrance that suits me and even more importantly, captures the essence of who I am. I never thought of it that way until someone (from my past) told me that when he sniffs the perfume, he would immediately think of me. Now, that is a nice, alluring way to be remembered. Hahaha. LOL.

No comments: