making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 28 June 2007

Proofreading

Sorry, a bit late in updating my blog. I was helping a good friend to proofread his article. Wah, Good Friend can write really well! Seriously. Making me so ashamed of my writing skills now. Lol.

I was slow in proofreading. I was reading the article several times over, each time focussing on different aspects (a learnt habit from teaching days: when marking composition lol). Proofreading is definitely not an easy job. It requires concentration, accuracy and giving feedback. Or maybe it is just me, "all or nothing" for me. Lol. When given a task and if I choose to do it, I become very serious about it. I make sure I do it well or I don't do it at all. That's me. =)

But I still think proofreading is not easy. I really take my hat off to editors and proofreaders!

PS. Good Friend, I have sent you my comments. Check your email.

No comments: