making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 29 June 2007

Ripples in the "Pond"

Although I am clearing leave, I had to step into office today to collect an important document. Couldn't delay it any longer so I went into office after meeting up with a good friend for lunch.

Usually, my working clothes and casual clothes are a little different - working clothes are prim and proper while casual clothes are, well, casual and not so prim and proper. Lol. I like the variety, don't think I can stand it if I wear prim and proper all 7 days. Hahaha. Since I am on leave, I didn't think twice about wearing my casual clothes into office to just collect a document.

I guess I was a little wicked and playful today but little did I expect to cause ripples in the "pond"(office) with my outfit! :P Well, I wore a spaghetti strap dress. The first gasp was from the senior officer who said I look very nice. She added that I will be distracting people if I wear like this to work. LOL. Thanks for the compliment. As I met more colleagues, I received more compliments. Two even said I look sexy. Hahaha. Thanks!

I think I surprised/ shocked a lot of people today. I showed them a side of me that they didn't know existed, other than the "work" me. Well, it has certainly been fun and interesting to see their reactions. Lol. Yes, I can be playful at times. I like to throw people off their feet by saying or doing certain things (within reasonable limits, of course :P). Hahaha. Doesn't it just make life all the more interesting?? LOL. I certainly think so!

No comments: