making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 24 June 2007

SCGS Girls' Afternoon Out

I met up with my SCGS friends: Karen, Hsiao, Chung and Stephanie at Coffee Club, Siglap, 2:40pm. It has been a while since we last saw each other, Chinese New Year, right? We shared a Mustard Honey Chicken Sandwich and a Confit Duck Salad as most of us have had lunch and we also didn't want to spoil our appetite for dinner. But there is always room for dessert. LOL. We shared a Muddy Mud Pie and a Candied Apple Crumble.



I really liked the Candied Apple Crumble - the apples in the crumble were sweet yet sourish too. When eaten with vanilla ice cream, it tasted very good. I really liked my Iced Earl Vanilla too - earl grey tea with vanilla ice cream. A real exotic blend of bergamont orange and ice cream.

For this gathering, it is just the girls, without the hubbies and children. I think we all enjoyed ourselves very much! Maybe we should do this more often?? Hahaha. We filled each other in with what's happening in our lives: work and personal. By the way, Congrats, Stephanie. Good news indeed. =) We started talking about our school days. We were laughing so much with all the reminiscing about the funny things we did in school, about our singles' days, etc. It is really hard to believe that we have all been friends for so long. LOL. How long you ask? Really long. Hahaha.

I am really glad to hear/ know that everyone is happy and is doing well. It has been really great meeting up and catching up with all of you. Let's try to do this more often. =) Keep in touch, my friends. All the Best until we meet again.


PS. Sorry, no photos of us. My friends are too shy lah, knowing that they would appear on my blog. Hahaha. Next time, ok?

No comments: