making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 10 June 2007

Seafood Feast

My mother has been reminiscing about the dish, Lobster Thermidor from this former Swiss restaurant, which we frequented quite often at the former Equatorial Hotel, Stevens Road. Since she would be going back to Taiwan on Tuesday, I thought I would surprise her by taking her to lunch today at Seafood Harvest, UE Square for Lobster Thermidor.

My mother was pleasantly surprised. She ordered a Lobster Bisque and a Curry Lobster Thermidor which came with buttered rice and achar, an Asian twist to the traditional Lobster Thermidor. I ordered a Lobster Bisque and a Grilled Lobster and Chicken set which came with baked potato and seasonal greens while hubby order a Clam Chowder and a Grilled Catfish and Chicken set. The two girls shared a Mushroom Soup and a Seafood Pizza.


Curry Lobster Thermidor

Grilled Lobster and Chicken set

Grilled Catfish and Chicken set


I haven't had such a sumptuous meal in a long time. Hahaha. Definitely can't do this often. Too much for the system and the pockets. Hahaha. Especially hubby's pockets. But then considering it as pay-back for not fetching me on Wednesday, it is fair enough. LOL.

No comments: