making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 30 June 2007

Thailand Festival 2007

Actually, I intended to bring Juliane to Takashimaya. But I spied a flurry of activities going on at the Thailand Embassy. It is the Thailand Festival 2007. Never been to one, might as well go for it. Hahaha.

There were many stalls, selling Thai products such as hand-made jewelleries, clothes, beauty products and Thai food. Didn't try the food as most of them were spicy. It is interesting, it reminds me a little of the craft markets that I used to visit in Australia and UK. I bought a pair of dangly garnet earrings and a torquiose necklace, which will go very well with a white dress I just bought. Oh yar, I bought another top and two dresses on Friday. Hahaha. Am so glad that the GSS is over! LOL.

We went for lunch at Dome, Isetan Scotts. Juliane and I shared a Penne in Mushroom Cream Sauce and a Apple Crumble with Vanilla Gelato. We both enjoyed the creamy penne. Juliane enjoyed the gelato while I liked the Apple Crumble. All's well that ends well.


Penne in Mushroom Cream Sauce

Juliane enjoying her gelato more than the apple crumble

Juliane "taking" my picture

Juliane and I

No comments: