making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 12 June 2007

Tiring but Satisfying

I had a tiring but most satisfying day.

I finally did more search for my journal articles in the library.
Walking up and down among the book shelves, locating the hefty volume, stretching to reach it and finally holding the hefty volume in my hands is just pure satisfaction. Strange as it is but I feel there is nothing more satisfying and joyous than finding what I wanted/ needed. :) However, it is no joke trying to lug a few of the hefty volumes all at once to the photocopier. Hmm... need to build up my arm muscles. Hahaha.

***
Marieann is having her full dress rehearsal tomorrow. No choice, had to go out again in the evening to get her dancing shoes. We went to Great World City. Managed to get her shoes, not Mary Jane pumps but close enough. We will see if it is okay to be used for her performance. I happened to see a pair of shoes that I like. Bonus, I didn't have to pay for it. Hahaha. After the shopping, we had Uzumaki Ice Cream. The girls shared a Blue Berry ice cream, I ordered a Bubble Milk Tea ice cream while hubby settled for a Green Tea ice cream. However, hubby and I swopped ice cream as we found we preferred the other's favour. lol.

Perfect, nothing like a sweet dessert to end a tiring but most satisfying day for me. LOL.

Updated 12 June 2007, 11:55pm.
I was waiting for my mother's call. She left for Taiwan in the late afternoon. Just received her call, she has arrived safely in Taiwan. She will be there for a month visiting her family. I hope she enjoys herself.

No comments: