making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 21 June 2007

Workshop: Day 2

Today is the end of my project's 2-day workshop.

Again, was there early. Again, I was mentally prepared for challenges that might come my way. Guessed that's me, can't change. Hahaha. A colleague said I was looking very cool and calm when I presented on my teachers' behalf. LOL.

A little SAD it has ended. It has been productive - the drinking from the fountain (of knowledge), the mental stimulation invoked, the feelings evoked when connections were made... What a rush! Hahaha. I think I am one for learning. LOL.


I guessed I was exhausted from all that rush. LOL. I fell asleep while listening to Savage Garden. Woke up when the CD ended its play. Now I am wide awake. Oh well, I will just have to find something to do. Hmm... I can continue reading my books. Should be able to finish my Hamilton tonight. Can proceed to read "Deep Storm" and my comics too, recently borrowed from a good friend as well as from the library. Have got quite a bit to occupy my restless, wandering mind. LOL.

Yes, I would be up late. So anyone who needs company, can drop in for a chat. =)

No comments: