making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 1 July 2007

Cafe, writing away II

I am back at tcc now. LOL. I just had lunch with Juliane's god family about 40 minutes ago. While waiting for my brain to warm up, I thought I might as well put up my previous post (Juliane's Kai Ma and Malcolm Gor Gor) and this one. Hahaha. Writing on my blog helps to start up my brain. Hahaha.

A little crowded but still ok. I am very lucky that I managed to get the same corner seat again. =) A few of the waiters recognised me from yesterday and they are very friendly. Good, I suppose. Maybe I will get even better service? Hahaha.

Ok, I think my brain is warmed up enough. My Raspberry Tea Freeze is here too. Going to start writing. Talk later. Should be here for quite a while, a long while until night fall.

Updated 1 July 2007, 5:27pm
Taking a break now to clear my mind cos of a harrowing experience. Finished the new sub-section. Adding in more articles. Was going well until a couple sat at the next table to me, about an hour ago.

Oh, it is fine if they were just there to have lunch/ snack/ drinks. But no, they were breaking up! The gal was breaking up with the guy. I have never seen/ heard anyone break up in real life before (not counting my own experiences, different lah)! I was so uncomfortable and stressed. I could feel the tension and negative feelings coming in waves and threatening to roll me over! Then the ultimate happened: the guy started to cry. WHY ME?! I became ULTRA STRESSED! I tried to squeeze myself as close as possible to the wall and try to blend into it as best as I could. But it was a bit difficult cos I was dressed in dark colours and the wall was white. I didn't even dare to breathe. Yes, I was that stressed! I didn't dare to look up and could only stare intently at my laptop screen. I think I have hurt my eyes now lol. They have finally left. I never felt so relieved and so drained! Gosh, I hope I don't witness something like that again. LOL. I think I need some food now to replenish my lost energy.

Updated 1 July 2007, 7:27pm
Just had my dinner, Pizza Baguette (which came with green salad and papadum) very filling with all that cheese. Well, needed it to restore my nerves after my harrowing experience. Hahaha. I ordered a Moroccan Mint Green Tea as my after dinner drink. Needed something to wash down all the hearty food. Ahh... the tea is simply refreshing and energising. =)



This is very nice, having a cup of mint tea while blogging. Yes, I am enjoying myself very much. Actually, this reminds me of my uni days in Brisbane, when I was single, when I would sit at cafes drinking tea/ ice chocolate, people watching and/ or reading a book. That was life. :) Yar, I kinda miss being single. :P

Ok, dinner break over. Back to my writing. Will update again later when I need a break. So stay tuned. :)

Updated 1 July 2007, 9:13pm

Ok, I think my brain is feeling saturated already, it is slowing down. Lol. I should break now and maybe continue tonight at home when the girls are asleep. Just hope I can remember all that I want to write lol.

I think my writing has been pretty productive today, all except for that frightening one hour. Well, it was an experience definitely. LOL. Finishing the last dregs of my cold mint tea, hmmm... nice when cold, even mintier and it is refreshing. Waking up my sluggish brain. Lol.

Ok, Friends. I am calling it a night at tcc. Going home for a nice hot shower and then continue with my writing. yes, I am feeling very hardworking. Hahaha. Will update my post again later. Bye. Talk to you later.

No comments: