making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 18 July 2007

Friend, Dinner, Ramen

I met up with a good friend, whom I used to work with, for dinner. Since we wanted something not too heavy, we decided to go for ramen. Friend recommended going to Ken Japanese Noodle House. Why not? I haven't been there before. Off we went.

We managed to get a table before the dinner crowd started streaming in. We both ordered Char Siew Ramen and shared a plate of gyoza. The Char Siew Ramen was really good. The soup was really fragrant and tasty and best of all, no MSG! Heard the soup was double-boiled for hours. No wonder, it's so tasty. Accompanying the ramen, were three huge pieces of char siew, seaweed, some spinach and bamboo shoots.



By the time I was three-quarters through my ramen, I was quite full. But because the ramen and the soup were so good, I finished it all. There goes my "I don't want something too heavy" plan. Lol. I think we were both very full by the time we finished dinner. Lol.

Hey, Good Friend, it was great that we met up for dinner. Let's do it again soon. =)


It is definitely double the joy when one is spending time with a good friend over a good meal.

No comments: