making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 23 July 2007

Noisy Noise

Huh? What am I talking about? What noisy noise? Noise is noise, where got noise not noisy wan? Lol. Well, my next door neighbour has just started renovating today. Yes, with all the usual drilling and hacking. That is noisy noise to me! It is very difficult for me to think, let alone write. I can't concentrate with all that noisy noise. If it is white noise, I can still handle it but drilling and hacking, I can't!

No choice, had to run outside to do my writing. Decided to try Mckkies today... Ok, not too bad lol. I like to do my writing/ work outside. I can get my caffeine and sugar fix - tea and cake. When tired, I can day-dream but yet, I won't fall asleep. And I also get my work done. So it is not a bad deal for me. Hahaha.

No comments: