making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 28 July 2007

Rainy Day

When I woke up this morning, it was a gloomy day. If I laze at home, I would surely sleep and then tonight I won't be able to sleep again. Lol.

When I took Juliane out in the late morning, the sky was overcast but the sun sometimes peeked out from behind the clouds. We went to Centrepoint for a walk-walk. I was really good, didn't shop at all. We were there more to see what to have for lunch. Hahaha. Juliane decided for the both of us when she wanted spaghetti. Too lazy to walk far, we went to The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf on the ground floor of Centrepoint. Lol. As I had a late breakfast, I ordered a Tomato & Herb Linguine for Juliane and a Tropical Passion Tea for myself.

Juliane went first for the cheesy bread that came with the linguine. I stole a bite of her linguine and found it a little spicy. Maybe I happened to take that bite with a lot of pepper in it. But we realised the linguine was too spicy for Juliane. Juliane couldn't take it so no choice, I had to finish it. I was so full. :P




We took a taxi home as it was raining. When we got home, I continued with my reading of The Relic. So far, the book is a little different from the movie but better than the movie. SA was right, the movie didn't do the book justice.

PS. By the way, I did fall asleep in the afternoon. The weather was just too nice, wasted if not slept in. Hahaha. Yar, excuses, excuses. :P

1 comment:

Ian said...

Tomato & Herb Linguine is spicy?? O.O

Thats weird, i have been a fan for the this meal for years and i never find it spicy.., and for your info, i can eat anything spicy., lol..

Maybe you added pepper on top of it?

Lol, i wanted to cook this one, but i can't find the recipe anywhere online..