making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 25 July 2007

A Spectrum of Emotions

Today, I went through a spectrum of emotions.

Disgust:
I received a letter and the draft CSA from the property agent which is supposedly representing my estate in the enbloc attempt. I am so disgusted with these people who only care about how much money they will have in their pockets by selling our homes. They would do anything for money, probably sell their souls for it. I really hate these people.

Sadness:
Am I going to lose my home? I have stayed in this particular district almost all my life. I am so familiar with the places, the environment, the community, everything. I have so much attachment to this area, so much memories,... sigh...

Joy:
I was at Coffee Bean to take my mind off things. A former student of mine came to greet me. I was really surprised and happy to see her. I was her form teacher in P4 and now she is in JC2. Time really flies. I am very happy that she remembers me. It is nice to be remembered, lol. We chatted for a while and exchanged email addresses. Will definitely keep in touch.
She is not the first student to come up to me when on the street. At least, that means I was a nice enough teacher for them to remember me and to be willing to greet me first, isn't it?! Lol.

Anger:
No one is going to take my home away from me! I am going to do all that I can to stop this enbloc madness. Don't worry, I will do it through legitimate means , of course. Not going to murder anyone but I can dream of it, right? Hahaha. Turning my anger into strength... They better watch out...

No comments: