making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 1 July 2007

Too Wired Up

It is now 2:33am. It is late but I am too wired up to sleep.

I am still writing. I found my momentum but wrong timing lah... lol. I can feel my body slowly shutting down but my brain is not. It is still going strong. The mind is willing but the flesh is weak. Hahaha. Hmm... maybe next time, I should start my writing session earlier in the day, say start in the afternoon and then work into the night. How does that sound? Better, huh? Ok, going to work for a while longer, another hour or so and then I have to go to sleep regardless of the mind still awake or not. Although I will probably lie awake in bed, at least it is good to just lie down, for the body's sake. Lol.

Sigh. I also have to go marketing later, have to wake up early. Such a paradox. Hmm... maybe might as well not sleep... Hahaha.

Ok, ok, enough break. Going back to my writing. Talk to you later.

Updated 1 July 2007, 3:50 am
Ok, can't take it anymore. Going to bed. At least, I can lie for another 4 hours before I need to get up to go to the market.

Decided that I shall go to tcc again to do my writing after Sunday Dim Sum lunch with friends. Think I will settle my dinner at tcc too so that I don't have to break the momentum of writing by having to go home for dinner. I am very serious. Will put up my post from tcc. :)

No comments: