making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 28 July 2007

Wakeful

I think yesterday's DUCK adventure took a bit more out of me than I realised. LOL. Fell asleep about 8pm and didn't wake up until 11pm. I tried my best to keep awake, knowing if I slept, I would be awake in the wee hours of the morning. But in the end, I lost the fight to Sandman. Now I am wide awake. Hahaha.

Maybe I will read a book. Before I went home today in the late afternoon, I dropped in at Serene Centre. Actually, I was hungry and wanted a little snack from Mckkies. I saw a book shop there which is holding a closing down sale. All books are going for only $2. The books were all over the place, in piles on the floor and on the shelves. It was like a treasure hunt, looking for hidden gems of books that lay hidden among the mess. Lol. I bought 4 books at one go: James Clemens - Wit'ch Fire, Preston & Child - The Relic, Preston - Mount Dragon and Clive Cussler - Treasure. A real bargain. Hahaha.

Now, my problem is which book do I read first??? Lol. Any suggestions? =)

No comments: