making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 5 July 2007

Work, writing

Have been busy working on transcribing my interviews. Quite happy with my progress today. Managed to transcribe 2 interviews within 4 hours. Getting faster in transcribing. :) Tomorrow should be able to do another 2 interviews. After that, I can proceed with the tagging of the artifacts that I have collected from school. I also managed to contact my teachers too about them implementing their tasks and rubrics. Happy that things are on track.

Am thinking about writing a paper, actually, co-writing a paper for an international conference next year. Have to get my articles ready and start writing real soon. I have only presented at international conferences twice, once in Netherlands (2005) and once in Singapore (2007). Hahaha. Actually, there was another conference in 2003 but I couldn't make it and my MA supervisor kindly presented on my behalf. He said my paper was very well-received, especially by MOE personnel. Lol. I would think so since I haven't been called by them to have a chat about my results. Hahaha :P Actually, maybe I should write another paper on my Phd topic. Do you think possible? Lol. =) See how lah.

No comments: