making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 16 July 2007

Writing, Die Hard 4.0, Enbloc

I managed to do some writing today. I think I am pretty happy with my chapter 2. I have added in new articles, polished up my theoretical framework, presently all to my satisfaction. Was working hard on my writing last night until 3:30am this morning. But I didn't sleep immediately as I thought I would read Black Order to relax. I was wrong, the book was really gripping until I had to force myself to drop the book and sleep at 5am. When I woke up at 8am, I continued my writing. Strike the iron while it is hot, while the ideas are still in my mind lol.

***
Decided to reward myself after my hard work as well as take a break. Went to see a movie in the afternoon. I saw "Die Hard 4.0". Hmm... it is an okay film if you just want a time-filler. It has all the usual stuff or rather the same formula that comes with all the "Die Hard" series - one really macho man-hero that saves USA/ the day from an evil group who didn't know what they were getting into when they faced off with him and when they held his family hostage. It has become very predictable and repetitive lol.
One saving grace of the movie was the aircraft, F-35. Really cool! =) Yes, there are really F-35s out there, it is not just a creation of the movie. F-35 can do what was depicted in the movie. I think that one is most likely a F-35B which is the STOVL (Short Take Off, Vertical Landing) variant. Ok, to be fair, another saving grace of the movie, the action was quite good. Lol.

***
Two men came round to each household about 8pm+ giving out a letter. They are the 2nd sales team for my estate. WHAT?! They really know how to pick a time/topic to spoil my otherwise happy and perfect day. Hmm... it seems these people have gone ahead to form another sales team and they are proposing one-for-one exchange versus the other sales team's enbloc collective sales. They said there will be a meeting this Friday, "It's just a survey, you can ask questions", they said. They went on to say they also have a buyer. HANG ON!!! WHAT?! A BUYER?? I rebuked them what rot is that about having a meeting on Friday to do a survey when they already have a buyer on the side, actually 2 buyers when I "interrogated" them further. I hate the lack of transparency, what do they take us, the residents for?? These people are not going to get it easy from me... I HATE ENBLOC.

No comments: