making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 25 August 2007

Busy Weekend: Saturday

Was woken up most rudely by the most terrible cramp in my right leg at day break :( I seemed to be getting quite a few cramps like that lately. Never used to have them, not even when I was expecting as they said expecting mothers tended to have leg cramps more often than normal people. Good friend did warn me about it, that the change in diet might result in things like that. Better take more vitamins such Vitamin B. Lol.

Despite still feeling pain in my right calf, I decided to take Juliane out. First, we stopped by the library to return my graphic novels - the Civil War series. (I will talk about them in another post, really interesting read!) After a long hiatus, we went back to Isetan Scotts again. Got some clothing for the girls and I saw a Kipling laptop cum document bag which I like. I can't decide if I should get it so the salesperson has it on hold for me until tomorrow. Lol. I will sleep on it tonight. Just can't resist Kipling lah. Hahaha.

We wanted to go to Cedele at Wheelock Place for lunch. Thought we should have a change of food/ cuisine. Alas, luck is not with us, it was a full house at 12 noon. Oh well, it is back to, that's right, Sakae for us! LOL. Juliane definitely did enjoy her Japanese food - chawanmushi, tamago nigiri, and california maki while I had a tori chawanmushi, a unagi temaki, and a chicken mayo salad.



After lunch, we walked back to Isetan Scotts via the underpass, and took another look around, just window shopping, you know. Lol. Around 1:30pm, Juliane said she was tired and she wanted to go home by bus. So we did.

She is fast asleep now. Hmm, maybe I should have a little lie-down too since I need to go out again in the late afternoon for my SCGS reunion this evening.

Will update again later.

No comments: